Thursday, September 17, 2009

MY ASS HURTS!

Ok, It's not as interesting as it sounds.... I injured my tailbone doing that athletic crap (training for my show), and now I can only sit down for literally a few min at a time then I have to lay down or else it fucking hurts. I'm not sure how long it will take to get better. Good thing is, it really doesn't hurt when I stand up or walk etc.. So I can still train.. It just hurts when I sit (prob because the tailbone is bending or the weight going on it), or when I bend over (sigh... ok... get the jokes out of the way haha)

So tomorrow i'm going to play tennis again and do some running for my training.. Thats about it. I head back out to Arizona next week to train.... get out in nature and do some nutty shit that will no doubt prob injure me as well.

No comments: