Monday, September 14, 2009

ARIZONA TRIP COMING UP...............

Next week I'll be leaving for yet another adventure ( From September 24th-October 4th). I'm heading first to Glendale Arizona to catch a Cardinals Vs Colts game. Then going on to Prescott to do some camping/fishing/hiking/climbing/drinking/trouble making at Linx Lake.........

http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/prescott/recreation/fishing/lynxlake.shtml

I'll def rate it once i've checked it out.

From there i'm heading to Sedona to do more of the above... and then we head to the Grand Canyon. I'm embarassed to admit that I have never been there before ... much less have camped there. Luckily I'll be with people who have hahaha.

I hear the weather will be pretty mild... in the 70's during the day but pretty fucking cold at night (possibly 30's to 40's)

I'm kind of excited to have some colder weather. In Southern California where I live, it really doesn't get any colder then maybe in the mid to high 40's.

Hopefully I don't come back with a fucking hangover..... or maybe I do...... because then that means I had a fucking awesome time!

No comments: