Sunday, September 27, 2009

ARIZONA BITCHES!






On my way to Arizona as we speak. I'm typing on my little netbook using my Sprint wireless card. 







We're heading to the Cardinals vs Colts game then on to Prescott to do some outdoors shit like climbing etc at Linx Lake. 
We then head to Sedona for more of the same and then on to the Grand Canyon for even more of the same. We will be going from 107 degrees in Phoenix to the low 60's (and 20's at night) at the Grand Canyon. Kinda stoked about that. We had to literally pack two different sets of clothing for one extreme weather to the next (not that the 20's are extreme but it is when you're coming from 107 degrees the days before).

I'll be posting pic of the craziness in the next few days.... btw if you are reading this... go to 


crosbyleveen.blogspot.com and bug him to update his page. He is the replacement co-host for my show "The X Factor" He is also on The Deadliest Catch and Cowboys of the Sea.





Thanks!
xoxo

No comments: